PSANZ Annual Congress
The Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand holds an annual congress. The annual congress rotates in a pre-established order between Australian States and Territories and New Zealand.
Aims of the Congress
The aims of the Annual Congress are to:
- provide an opportunity for members to broaden their perspectives of perinatology;
- stimulate research activities aimed at improving perinatal care
- present scientifically rigorous and valid new information
- debate new information and ideas of relevance to perinatology
2018 Congress will be held in Auckland, New Zealand from March 25-28th.
2017 Congress was held in Canberra ACT Australia from 2 to 5 April.
25 - 28 March 2018
- Viaduct Centre, Auckland, New Zealand