- Discounted registration to PSANZ Annual Congress
- Access to Branch Activities, including the Geoffrey Thorburn Visiting Professor Program
- New Investigator Awards including the joint Perinatal Research Society/PSANZ Award
- Access to Special Interest Groups
- Regular e-news
- Opportunity to network with almost 700 members
- Access to new Member-only area App (available mid April 2018) including:
- Members' Directory (where members can share their contact details)
- Members' Forum (where members can share questions and answers)
- Resource Library (where helpful documents will be stored)
- Abstracts from 2017 and 2018 Congress
- Presentation Library (slides from 2018 congress from speakers who have given permission)
- Photo Library (pictures from 2018 congress)
$150 (Plus 2.7% credit card fee)
$120 (Plus 2.7% credit card fee)
$80 (Plus 2.7% credit card fee)
$60 (Plus 2.7% credit card fee)
All fees are inclusive of GST.
Join / Renew Membership
PSANZ membership is valid from 1 January to December 31. Members joining or renewing after October 1 will automatically roll into the next year.
New Zealand members
Members of the Perinatal Society of New Zealand (PSNZ) automatically receive membership to PSANZ. Click here to join PSNZ.