ECR Travel Award
The PSANZ ECR Travel Awards are competitive travel grants to assist ECRs with travel costs associated with attending the.
To apply, you must:
1. Be a current financial PSANZ member at the time of application
2. Not have received a PSANZ ECR Travel Award previously
3. Be the presenter and first author of an oral or poster presentation at the PSANZ Congress (and include evidence of abstract acceptance)
5. Nominate only one accepted abstract for consideration
6. Confirm your status as an ECR (see below), through provision of a letter from your supervisor or Head of Department/Unit
7. Be at the beginning your research career. In keeping with the ECR status, you must not hold a university academic appointment higher than senior research fellow or lecturer (or equivalent), or a university adjunct appointment higher than senior research fellow or senior lecturer.
Preference will be given to applicants who do not receive a full-time specialist Continuing Medical Education entitlement.
• Enrolled (full- or part-time) in a post-graduate degree (Masters or PhD), OR
• Within five years of a post-graduate degree (Masters or PhD), OR
• Actively involved in researchfor less than five years
Submissions for the 2017 ECR Travel Awards are now open and will close on March 1st, 2017
Other PSANZ Awards and Scholarships
A number of other awards and scholarships are offered annually by PSANZ, including New Investigator Awards and President’s Awards, the David Henderson-Smart Scholarship, the PRS Mont Liggins Early Career Award, the Ritchie Centre Award for Translational Research, the Early Life Nutrition Research Award and the Cerebral Palsy Alliance Award. Click here to find out more.
PSNZ Travel Scholarships
The Perinatal Society of New Zealand (PSNZ) also offers Travel Scholarships for New Zealand members to attend the PSANZ Annual Congress. Click here to find out more.