ECR Travel Awards
The Early Career Research (ECR) Committee of the Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand offer competitive travel awards to assist ERC’s with the cost associated with attending the Annual PSANZ congress. Each award is $500.
The PSANZ ECR Travel Award application closing date has been extended by one week to Monday 16 December.
Early January 2020 Notification of Award Winners
The PSANZ ECR Travel Awards are competitive travel grants to assist ECRs with travel costs associated with attending the congress.
Must meet one of A-D
- Enrolled (full- or part-time) in a research degree (Bachelors, Honours, Masters or PhD)
- Within 5 years of award of a Bachelor/Honours Degree
- Within 2 years of award of a postgraduate degree (Masters or PhD)
- A clinician (any discipline) not meeting A, B or C, whose first involvement in research was 2015 or later
Please note: If you do not meet at least one of these criteria, you must provide a short statement explaining why you believe you quality as an ECR.
In addition, you must:
- Be a current financial member of PSANZ. Applicants without current membership will not be considered.
- Be the first author AND presenter of the submitted abstract
- Have nominated only one abstract for consideration for an ECR travel award
- Be present at the closing ceremony for presentation of the awards
- Not previously received a PSANZ ECR Travel Award
- Not receive Senior Medical Staff level Continuing Medical Education (CME) funding as part of your salary award
Late breaker abstract submissions are not eligible
PSNZ Travel Scholarships
The Perinatal Society of New Zealand (PSNZ) also offers Travel Scholarships for New Zealand members to attend the PSANZ Annual Congress. Click here to find out more.